Difference between revisions of "HK 2011"
(Created page with '<div class="title">2011 Hong Kong Workshop</div>__NOTOC__ This was a ten-day workshop on how to set up and run ROMS, offered by Dale Haidvogel, Jian-ping Gan, and Kate Hedstrom…')
Revision as of 07:56, 14 January 2011
This was a ten-day workshop on how to set up and run ROMS, offered by Dale Haidvogel, Jian-ping Gan, and Kate Hedstrom. Equations were shown in the mornings in a classroom situation while more practical topics were covered in the afternoons in a computer lab.
Download Laboratory Lectures and Exercises
Links to the Hong Kong Workshop lectures are provided below.
- Lecture 1: PDF Introduction to Linux/Unix
- Lecture 2: PDF Diff, grep, and patch
- Lecture 3: PDF Tour of online ROMS resources
- Lecture 4: PDF Overview of git for ROMS users
- Lecture 5: PDF Hands-on git, making three branches
- Lecture 6: PDF Observation Impact and Observation Sensitivity