Asking for suggestions on scripts to use - pre and post processing

Discussion about analysis, visualization, and collaboration tools and techniques

Moderators: arango, robertson

jessicaborgesp

Asking for suggestions on scripts to use - pre and post processing

#1 Unread post by jessicaborgesp »

Hello everyone, I have already finished my model runs with ROMS, however, I would like to ask some additional suggestions on how to do the vertical transformation. I have used the Matlab script "set_depth.m" provided by the ROMS Matlab scripts folder, but I would like to know if there are any additional tools I can use or available scripts. I would like to compare results to make sure I am getting the right information. Any suggestions on additional tools are appreciated.

Furthermore, when I started my model I used the Seapy package to create the boundary conditions - I noticed that within the ROMS Matlab folder there were only scripts to create boundary conditions based on ROMS outputs (D_OBC_ROMS2ROMS), which meant I could not create the same outputs using HYCOM data as input. Are there any available scripts within the available resources that can be used to create boundary conditions using HYCOM data for instance?

I am looking for suggestions for resouces to use, as many of the information I have found can be outdated. Any help is appreciated, thank you!