Is there an upgrade of RNT tools package to download?

Discussion about analysis, visualization, and collaboration tools and techniques

Moderators: arango, robertson

leo_lee

Is there an upgrade of RNT tools package to download?

#1 Unread post by leo_lee »

Hello to all,
I am a novice of learning ROMS. Recently I follow the video tutorial of RNT tools package in the website. But when I get to the last several courses of the tutorial. I can't find some .m files in my RNT tools package. so I wonder if there is an upgrade version of the tools so that bring me the missing files problem? Can anyone help me to get the new version of RNT tools if you have or anyone knowing how to solve the missing files problem help me out? Thanks a lot!

shuangzhaoli

Re: Is there an upgrade of RNT tools package to download?

#2 Unread post by shuangzhaoli »

I have encountered the same problem. If you find the upgrade version of RNT, could you please tell me? Thank you very much!
leo_lee wrote:Hello to all,
I am a novice of learning ROMS. Recently I follow the video tutorial of RNT tools package in the website. But when I get to the last several courses of the tutorial. I can't find some .m files in my RNT tools package. so I wonder if there is an upgrade version of the tools so that bring me the missing files problem? Can anyone help me to get the new version of RNT tools if you have or anyone knowing how to solve the missing files problem help me out? Thanks a lot!