Initial conditions for Oxygen

Discussion about coupled ecosystem models

Moderators: arango, robertson

LauraB

Initial conditions for Oxygen

#1 Unread post by LauraB »

I'm using analytical fields for my biological initial conditions (ana_biology.h). However, I can't find where I should initialize oxygen (there is no iOxyg in ana_biology). After running the code, it looks like initial oxygen is zero by default, but I would like to know where I can modify that value.

Thanks in advance!
Laura

kate

#2 Unread post by kate »

If you need to change ana_biology to initialize Oxygen, then do so. Thanks for the heads up on something to change in our code!

kate

#3 Unread post by kate »

This is probably the wrong thread, but can someone point me to the Data files for the BIO_TOY case? They don't seem to be part of the standard distribution.

bronwyn

#4 Unread post by bronwyn »

I've been working with BIOTOYS and Ecosim and Fasham applications a lot and have initialization files for running these. I'm traveling this week but can make them available to the community next week when I'm back at my desk.

- Bronwyn

kate

#5 Unread post by kate »

bronwyn wrote:I've been working with BIOTOYS and Ecosim and Fasham applications a lot and have initialization files for running these. I'm traveling this week but can make them available to the community next week when I'm back at my desk.

- Bronwyn
Great! I would really appreciate this.