Data exchange when coupling swan

Discussion on computers, ROMS installation and compiling

Moderators: arango, robertson

Rocky_Wang

Data exchange when coupling swan

#1 Unread post by Rocky_Wang »

Hi everyone:
When I couple ROMS with SWAN ,they exchange data every six hours, but I found my wave bottom orbital velocity that ROMS imported are always zero, Is there something wrong with my swan.in? The attachment is my .h file,ocean.in file and my swan.in file?
Thanks very much!!!
Attachments
swan_bhsea.in
(2.28 KiB) Downloaded 273 times
bhseatide.in
(117.74 KiB) Downloaded 269 times
bhseatide.h
(1.93 KiB) Downloaded 286 times
捕获.PNG
捕获.PNG (36.68 KiB) Viewed 2650 times

jcwarner

Re: Data exchange when coupling swan

#2 Unread post by jcwarner »

if you are using roms+swan coupling, you really should use our coawst system. wee have updated the swan version, implemented grid refinement in swan, have vortex force, etc. we have just been updating the coupling in the coawst system, and staying very close to the roms distribution. send me an email to
jcwarner@usgs.gov
-john

Rocky_Wang

Re: Data exchange when coupling swan

#3 Unread post by Rocky_Wang »

jcwarner wrote:if you are using roms+swan coupling, you really should use our coawst system. wee have updated the swan version, implemented grid refinement in swan, have vortex force, etc. we have just been updating the coupling in the coawst system, and staying very close to the roms distribution. send me an email to
jcwarner@usgs.gov
-john
Glad to see you again John, I want to use COAWST very much, and have sent you two emaiils to apply it, But didn't get reply. :( Can I get access to COAWST? :D my name is Rocky Wang.and my email address is oucwch@126.com