roms and ocean modeling EndNote library

Facts, news, and guidance about ROMS software

Moderators: arango, robertson

wilkin

roms and ocean modeling EndNote library

#1 Unread post by wilkin »

In an effort to join the 21st century and begin using something other than BiBtex to manage my references, I've started to use EndNote. Before entering a whole set of references myself while I type the next paper, it occurs to me that one or more ROMS users probably have a large collection of references already entered in an EndNote library.

Care to share?

If so, I'd appreciate receiving a copy to use and build on myself. If there is enough interest and several EndNote power users we could consolidate libraries into an "ocean modeling", or even "studies-that-used-ROMS" library, for all to use that could be accessed through the forum.

No, this is not an invitation to flame about the relative merits of EndNote, Bibtex, etc.

Thanks, John.
John Wilkin: DMCS Rutgers University
71 Dudley Rd, New Brunswick, NJ 08901-8521, USA. ph: 609-630-0559 jwilkin@rutgers.edu

m.hadfield

#2 Unread post by m.hadfield »

Hi John

I have various ROMS references scattered through my EndNote library and would be happy to contribute them.

I've never tried to export a subset of my library before, but I'm sure it's not too hard.

Mark

m.hadfield

#3 Unread post by m.hadfield »

See this file:
ftp://ftp.niwa.co.nz/incoming/m.hadfield/ROMS.enl
It's a start, at least.

manu

Use also Web of science

#4 Unread post by manu »

Hi John,

you can also use webofscience to export references (including abstracts) directly
to Endnote. You need an institutional account to access web of science at
http://isiknowledge.com/ :wink:

ciao,
Manu