simulating SCS sea level ,set time_cycle =366 ,right?

Cool Findings and Plots

Moderators: arango, robertson

fLy0516

simulating SCS sea level ,set time_cycle =366 ,right?

#1 Unread post by fLy0516 »

Hi. Firstly thank you for your attention on my question.I am a green at the roms. Although i succeed in make files ——grd.nc, frc.nc, clm.nc , bry.nc and ini.nc , I am not sure if those files are right. I run my model ,but there are consistently Blowing Up problems.I tell what I have done in detail, hope you can point any mistake i have.

I have used NCEP daily data of 1980 to make forcing file. Because there are no SST and SSS daily data. so I added SODA monthly SST,SSS and dqdsst into the forcing file. I have to use this year to force my model for 10 years ,so I set my the time_cycle = 366 .DATA for clm.nc , bry.nc and ini.nc is coming from SODA 1980.time =12,time_cycle =366.

The model has bowled up for several times. The blowing up day and point is 1. 175 day (266,128,07 ); 2. 165 day (291,050,16);3. 193 day (211,273,16). For the first and second blowing up ,seeing the points in map are near narrow passageways,I closed the passageways and run again. I closed all narrow passageways,however it blowing up again.

I attach the third point in the map of my model, and output report of my model.

Thank you very much for any suggestion.
Attachments
itf165.txt
(14.35 MiB) Downloaded 322 times
map.png