Ocean Modeling Discussion

ROMS/TOMS

Search for:
It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:05 pm




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 

All times are UTC

Author Message
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 3:38 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 2:43 pm
Posts: 14
Location: Institut de Ciencies del Mar
Hi

I've just used editmask.m to add just a few seapoints (forming a small channel leading upstream from a river mouth) in my grd.nc file. Following this I remade and filled my ini.nc file, to conform to the new grid file. The problem now is a blow-up within about 7 timesteps. When I use my old grid and ini files it runs fine.

Any suggestions as to why this is / what I've neglected?

Thanks

Evan


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2004 12:38 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 2:43 pm
Posts: 14
Location: Institut de Ciencies del Mar
Just so as not to waste anyone's time - I've found the problem here. One of the calls made by editmask.m was to an old script (uvp_masks.m) on my Matlab path. I've corrected this and it's running fine now.

Evan


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group